Why save with us?
- You are in control – You can save as much or as little as you like and as often as you like. You can save by Standing Order from your bank or you can pay in cash at shops and garages which show the PayPoint sign.
- Your savings are safe – We are fully regulated by the FCA and covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. So your savings are 100% protected.
- You can have more than one account – This is particularly useful if, for instance, you want to save up for a special occasion or perhaps a holiday. We also offer a Junior Savers’ account.
- Save for a rainy day – It’s always a good idea to save, not just for a set purpose but also for emergencies and the unexpected.
- Contribute to our pool of savings so that you and other members can borrow – As a community bank we only lend the money we take in. By saving, you’re helping others in Oxfordshire who need to borrow from an ethical organisation.
In order to start saving now, click on the BECOME A MEMBER button and download a membership application form. Or give us a call.
All our forms – for depositing money, withdrawing it or applying for a loan – are available to download directly from our Forms and Documents page. For more on ‘withdrawing your savings‘, follow the link.