Borrow and save straight from your pay - here's how.
Juggling your finances isn't always easy, especially when you've got a job that keeps you on your toes.
- That's why we work with local employers to make it a bit easier. Through our payroll schemes, you can arrange to have a portion of your salary deducted each month and put straight into your savings or towards the cost of your loan. No standing orders, direct debits or forgetting to pay, just peace of mind for you.
- We already run payroll deduction schemes through the employers listed below and are in discussions with other Oxfordshire employers.
- Oxford Bus Company
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Oxford City Council
- South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse District Council
- University College Oxford
- Employees who can pay to their credit union account by a payroll deduction can immediately apply for an introductory loan of up to £2000 repayable over a term of up to 60 months
- For employers
- If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity to save money by payroll deduction, or would like to offer your employees access to secure savings accounts and low cost loans, please contact us